Commercial Gas Service
When running a business your main obligation is to ensure that you comply within legislation and provide a safe environment for staff. Unicorn 2000 Ltd – Industrial & Commercial Gas Service provider is here to help you find the most efficient solutions for your gas installations whilst meeting all the safety regulations.
We offer a fully comprehensive service from the initial advice and design to the installation and commissioning. Whether it is a new installation, pipework, maintenance, repair or just safety check our team of experienced and fully qualified gas and electrical engineers can cater for your every need. We take full responsibility for our work as our employees are Gas Safe registered and up-to-date with the safety rules for all commercial and industrial areas. We always promote environmentally friendly solutions and do everything possible to reduce emissions of harmful chemical substances. Increasing your systems efficiency we are also lowering the usage cost.
Our Industrial & Commercial Gas Service meets all the necessary requirements to provide you with a Gas Safety Certificate. To make sure your appliances and installations work correctly we can carry out an annual check of your system and suggest improvements or weak points, if such occurs.
- Commercial Gas Boilers Installations
- Commercial Boilers Repair London
- Commercial Boilers Service
- Commercial Central Heating Services
Commercial Gas Safety Certificate
Unicorn 2000 Ltd are specialists in the field of non-domestic gas safe certification for both, commercial and industrial sectors. Whether you rent part or all of property you are required by law to have all gas equipment, pipework and appliances checked and maintained annually. All of our Commercial Boiler Servicing engineers are fully qualified (Gas Safe Registered) to carry out annual gas safety checks and can provide you with an appropriate Gas Safety Record once your property has been inspected and passed all the checks. We operate within the Greater London area and can supply you with a safety check and certification as a one off service as well as to provide you a wide range of additional support for your commercial gas needs if required. All of our Gas Safe Certificates fulfill the legal requirements and are satisfactory for local and national authorities, including The Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Commercial Gas Safety Certificates | Industrial Gas Safety Certificates
For all Commercial Gas Safety Certificate enquiries, please call: 07399 888845
You can also send us an e-mail with details of your request and necessary attachments to: email@example.com
We provide a vast range of non-domestic certificates for commercial and industrial sectors. These are:
- Gas Safety Inspection: Record findings, when inspecting appliances, including any remedial work needed with this personalized Gas Safety Inspection Pad. If an appliance is found to be unsafe for use, a Warning/Advice Notice will be required.
- Non Domestic Gas Installation Safety Record: Report on the condition of the gas meter and gas installations. Includes details of the work carried out, details of remedial work required and the declaration of gas safety.
- Non Domestic Gas Safety Record: A report to customers on the safety of the gas installation.
- Leisure Industry Landlord Gas Safety Record: Used when carrying out Landlord’s gas safety checks on Leisure Accommodation Vehicles (LAV’s) and Boats. This form allows you to record all the necessary information in accordance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
- Non Domestic Plant Commissioning Servicing Record: Used to record details of non-domestic gas appliances commissioning and/or maintenance work. This form allows gas engineers to record checks carried out while commissioning/servicing non-domestic appliances. Details of combustion checks can be recorded along with other essential checks.
- Commercial Catering Gas Safety Inspection: It allows gas engineers working in catering establishments to record findings in order to meet Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations. This covers the catering environment and appliances installed in that location.
- Chimney/Flue, Fireplace and Hearth Commissioning Record: This pad meets the requirements of the Approved Document ‘J’ of the Building Regulations (England and Wales), which requires that when registered gas engineers install new open-flues, fireplaces or hearths, or modify existing chimney/flue systems, so that the gas user is provided with a certificate detailing the work carried out.
- Non Domestic Gas Testing & Purging: Used when carrying out strength testing, tightness testing and/or purging in a non-domestic environment.
- Mobile Catering Vehicle/Trailer Check: Record gas safety checks carried out on mobile catering vehicles/trailers. The form includes details of the vehicle/trailer itself plus appliance details and safety checks to be carried out.
- Service/Maintenance Checklist:Personalised Service/Maintenance Checklist. Enables to record the checks that have been carried out and any remedial action that is needed.
- Warning Advice Notice: Used to alert customers that an appliance or installation does not comply tothe regulations and is unsafe for use. These forms are to be used in conjunction with the current Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure. Designed to record At Risk, Immediately Dangerous and not up to Current Standard situations.